On-the-go muscle treatment...
from a compact device that packs a punch.
Progress isn't made during your workouts. It's made in the hours after. When you're training you're breaking your body down. This is why recovery time is so important - it's when your body adapts to the stress of exercise by repairing damaged muscle tissues, replenishing glycogen stores and ultimately allowing you to grow and get stronger.
Introducing the Flexgun mini - a percussive therapy device that provides rapid bursts of pressure into the muscle tissue which increases blood flow and decreases tension - kind of like having your own portable. personal masseuse.
- Small and compact. Fits in the palm of your hand
Anywhere, Anytime on-the-go treatment
- 16 hours of battery life on standby, 5 hours of battery on the highest setting
Powerful yet quiet motor
- 4-speed setting (level 1: 1800, level 2: 2100 level 3: 2500, level 4: 3200 Percussions Per Minute)
- Lightweight only weighing 450g
- 16mm amplitude reach for deep muscle tissue treatment
THE BENEFITS✅ Releasing tightness, knots and spasms
✅ Accelerates recovery and muscle repair
✅ Helps prevent injury
✅ Help reduce muscle fatigue
✅ Activates the muscles and nervous system
✅ Helps break up scar tissue
✅ Natural stress relief
The Flexgun mini is designed with aviation-grade aluminium making it a very durable and sturdy massage tool that can handle all training conditions. Its knurling body makes it easy to grip especially after working up a sweat.
- Flexgun mini device
- USB-c charging cable
- 4 attachments
- Compact travel case
A multipurpose attachment is able to provide more dense deep-tissue massage. Great for pecs, glutes and quads.
Perfect for overall use on large & small muscle groups. The go-to attachment for general use.
Target areas such as the spine, & could be helpful for back pain. Also great for calf muscles or along the achilles & forearm too.
Great for pinpoint muscle treatment & small muscle groups like hands & feet.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.